Welcome to the official website of Lianyungang Huade Petrochemical Co。, Ltd。
Specializing in oil special equipment, etc.
Service first-quality Survival
Lianyungang Huade Petrochemical Machinery Co., Ltd.
Web site: www.9zsu7.com
Address: 117 qu Feng Road, Haizhou Development Zone, Lianyungang City, Jiangsu Province
Web site : en。lygshj。com。cn
Axial flow pump.
1. Working principle of axial flow pump.
The working principle of axial flow pump is different from that of centrifugal pump, which mainly uses the thrust produced by the high speed rotation of impeller to lift water.
The lift to the water when the blade of the axial flow pump rotates can push the water from the bottom to the top。
The blades of the axial flow pump are generally immersed in the pool where the water source is sucked。
Due to the high-speed rotation of the impeller, under the action of the lift produced by the blade, the water is continuously pushed upward to make the water flow out along the outlet pipe.
With the constant rotation of the impeller, the water is continuously pressed to the top。
2. General characteristics of axial flow pump.
The main results are as follows: (1) the flow direction of water in the axial flow pump is along the axial suction and axial outflow of the impeller, so it is called axial flow pump。
(2) the utility model has the advantages of low lift (1 to 13 meters), large discharge and high benefit, which is suitable for drainage and irrigation in plain, lake area and river area.
(3) there is no need for irrigation before starting, and the operation is simple。
Mixed flow pump。
1。 Working principle of mixed flow pump。
Because the impeller shape of the mixed flow pump is between the impeller of the centrifugal pump and the impeller of the axial flow pump, the working principle of the mixed flow pump has both centrifugal force and lift, depending on the combined effect of the two, and the water flows out of the impeller at a certain angle with the shaft。
Lift the water up through the volute chamber and the pipeline.
2. General characteristics of mixed flow pump.
The main results are as follows: (1) compared with the centrifugal pump, the mixed flow pump has lower head and larger flow rate, and higher head and lower flow rate than the axial flow pump.
It is suitable for drainage and irrigation in plain and lake area.
(2) the water is inhaled and discharged at a certain angle with the impeller shaft along the flow direction of the mixed flow pump, so it is also called oblique flow pump.
To learn more about the crane pipe, pay attention to the crane tube manufacturer Lianyungang Ward Petrochemical Co., Ltd.