Welcome to the official website of Lianyungang Huade Petrochemical Co., Ltd.
Specializing in oil special equipment, etc.
Service first-quality Survival
Lianyungang Huade Petrochemical Machinery Co., Ltd.
Web site: www。lygshj。com。cn
Address: 117 qu Feng Road, Haizhou Development Zone, Lianyungang City, Jiangsu Province
Web site : en.9zsu7.com
1 the canned cargo loading and unloading trestle and its lines shall be arranged in a horizontal manner.
When restricted by topographic conditions, individual loading and unloading trestle bridges and their lines can also be arranged vertically。
(2) the loading and unloading trestle of liquefied hydrocarbons, light oil products, toxic substances and corrosive substances should be set up separately; when loading and unloading operations are carried out, liquefied hydrocarbons and light oil products can be arranged on the same bridge.
Similar or similar liquid materials can be arranged on the same bridge when loading and unloading。
(3) the trestle and its appendages shall be constructed with fire-resistant, corrosion-resistant and impermeable materials, and their fire resistance shall not be lower than the third grade.
(4) the deck of the trestle should be 3。5 m higher than that of the rail。
Safety railings should be installed on the trestle.
At both ends of the trestle and every 60 to 80 meters along the trestle, ladders should be set up and down the trestle。
The length of the trestle depends on the number of vehicles loaded and unloaded at a time (that is, the number of vehicles stopped)。
Loading trestle width: the unilateral loading width of small crane tube should not be less than 1。5 m。
The width of the car loaded on both sides should be 2 to 3 m。
The double side loading of the crane tube should be 4 m.
Unloading trestle width: when the loading and unloading mode is adopted, the unloading width on both sides should be.
2 to 3 m, the width of unilateral unloading should not be less than 1.5 m.
When the unloading mode (such as crude oil, etc.) is adopted, the width of the unloading platform should be 1.5 to 2 m.
6 in the loading and unloading area of combustible liquid and combustible gas, two adjacent bridge cranes。
The distance between the tubes shall comply with the following requirements:
The main results are as follows: (1) the distance between the trestle tubes of Class A and B liquids and the adjacent trestle crane tubes should not be less than 10 m, and the fire prevention distance of Class A B and Class B liquids can be reduced by 25% when closed loading and unloading is used.
(2) the distance between the two adjacent trestle tubes of Class C liquid should not be less than 7 m.
(3) the distance between the adjacent crane pipes of the two loading and unloading trestle bridges on one side of the same railway loading and unloading line should not be less than 24 m.
(4) for goods which are incompatible in nature or inconsistent with fire fighting methods, the straight line distance between loading and unloading crane pipes shall not be less than the spacing of 4 crane positions。
7 the trestle should be arranged parallel to the loading and unloading line, 10 m from the edge of the trestle。
An emergency cut-off valve shall be provided on the liquid transportation pipeline which is convenient for operation.
(8) in the areas where the average precipitation over the years is more than 1000 mm, or the maximum monthly average temperature is higher than 32 ℃, rain or heat shelter should be set up on the trestle.
9 the distance from the first crane tube of the trestle to the straight line of the track should not be less than 1 to 2 of the length of the tanker.
The safety distance between the center line of the hook at the beginning of the tank car train and the front railway switch should not be less than 31 m, and the safe distance from the center line of the hook to the arrester of the loading and unloading line should not be less than 20 m.
The distance between the loading and unloading crane pipe and the railway gate should not be less than 20 m.
The distance between the crane position at both ends of the trestle and the end of the trestle should be 3 m.
The distance between the crane tubes of the same material on both sides should be determined according to the length of the tank car.
(10) the number of cranes loaded with liquefied hydrocarbons and flammable liquids should not be less than 5, and the number of cranes exposed to toxic substances and corrosive liquid materials such as acid, alkali and salt should not be less than 2.
To learn more about the crane pipe, pay attention to the crane tube manufacturer Lianyungang huade Petrochemical Co., Ltd.